Monday 31 December 2012

WELCOME 2013 !!!!



30th BLOG POST -->>



One more year comes to an end. The clock has ticked 12 AM and its 31st December, 2012. The last day to fulfill all our commitments we made to complete in 2012.  2012 is gone. The best year of my life has gone. It has left me. It has left me but it has given me an another year- 2013 to live, enjoy, celebrate, rule, develop, improve and rejoice in every moment of it. I almost fell in love with 2010. But, when 2011 started, I had a faith in me that I will give my 100% to this year but I was unsure of what the year will give me back in return of all the efforts I'll apply to it. But, now I got to learn a lesson that- God helps Those Who Helps Themselves !!!
Today we leave behind another year. Another year full of emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, resentfulness, fear, surprises, love, anxiousness, pain, thrill, and many more. While the year passed might not seem the best of times right now, but there is no use spending the next one thinking about it.
For the next year, I leave you with this:
"Tomorrow is a new day. Hiding from your history only shackles you to it. We can't undo a single thing we have ever done, but we can make decisions today that push us towards the heading we need."
                Ending with, I know all of you are partying as its 12 AM now and no one is reading it. But, still, a very Happy New Year to all of you. May 2013 turns out to be the best year for all of us. Let's see 2013 as the most positive year of our life. I have a little fear in my heart about 2013 as how is it going to be for me in every terms. But, I have faith in God and faith in Universe. I will try to give my best and I hope I'll get the best in return. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to ALL MY READERS OF BLOGS, FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS OF TWEETS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. MAY I SERVE ALL OF YOU BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. 2012 will always remain as a good memory to me. Love you 2012. I will miss you just as I missed 2011 ,2010  throughout the year. :-) Last few hours to cherish 2012. Enjoy it.
                                                                WELCOME 2013 !!!!


No comments:

Pages - Menu