Saturday 22 December 2012

EVEN AN ANIMAL WON'T BEHAVE SO


23th BLOG POST -->>


  (Note: These articles are written based on social network comments .)
           What has happend in Delhi is not acceptable at all.....!!!! I would say these kind of accused should not be simply hanged because that would be just a simple death.What about the girls who has gone through all this ? She & her family has to face this nonsense through her life for which she was not responsible for.And today's society people still treat these victims like a dirt as if they have made this crime intentionally.What is the mistake of a girl..??? Just that she is a girl or she stepped in a wrong bus..or just because she weres a jeans or just because they also have dreams goals which they want to achive....?????
Sometimes, speaking and writing does not do any change in the world. Some times, even sacrificing life does not bring a change. The people who blast bombs here and there to kill people also do it to bring a change though that change is a mere stupidity at demand. But, even then the change does not take place. Now, if you say that I speaking or someone speaking about the Rape cases in personal or on Internet has no meaning attached to it, then what exactly do you want me to do? Cut my penis and make it sure that at least I am not raping anyone in future? Or make all my friends sacrifice their organ so that it ensures that the probability of rapes has lessened down? What exactly can someone do in such scenario except talking and showing sympathy? Is there any other way out?
         Then there are others who say that just by blackening your Profile Picture or by signing an online petition nothing is going to change. Then tell us how can we bring the change. We are seriously ignorant about the issue. I want to know as to what at my personal best level can be done to eradicate this mentality from the society. According to me, spreading awareness is all that I at this level can do. What more than this? Nothing. Some say that today we are concerned about Delhi rape case just as we were about Guwahati's molestation case but we will forget it soon and get away with our life. No, so what exactly do you want people to do? Keep talking about the issue till the last breathe? Or leave job and sit recluse to show sympathy and give tribute to the victims? One has to move on. Even victim, him/herself will have to move on. Everyone has to earn their bread and butter. Isn't it? So how are some expecting all to talk about the issue for a long time?
Which world are we living....Till date if a girl is born people are not happy.They just want guys either kill(abort) or after birth sell if its a girl.... :( :(  Females are more loving caring and trust worthy than a guy. They why still this male dominated world...????? It not only in human life...,Any one who ownes a dog will also know that female dogs are more faithful than male ones. Till now in this stupid world people say girls should not were jeans,should cover their face....!! Should put the head down and walk. Cant go any were before sun rise. Have to be back home before 5:00 pm before it darken...!! What the hell has happened to the all the men and women in this world...!! What is going wrong with our society, our people. Naari ke roop mein hum pooja karte hain - Durga, Kali, Lakshmi ki .. jo shraddha hum yahan pradaan karte hain, apne desh ki mahilaon pe kyun nahin karte .. !!!"
At my personal level, I ensure that the women/girls related to me are safe. I make it sure that my mother is not traveling in local trains at night time. I ask her to stay at her friends' house if I find that it's already past 9. To my female friends, I make it sure that once darkness gets prevailed all around, they stay at my place for the whole night rather than risking their life by traveling at 10 PM in the night. I make them call their father and ask my mother to make them feel safe about their daughter that they are at the right place. To my female friends, I keep on asking them to protect themselves as much as they can. I even walk with them till station every time I can. What more can I do? This I think is possible at the personal level. And if you ask me about changing the mindset of people, I am also trying to do it. Every blog that I write indicates some or the another message. About the safety of women, I have also written as small a thing as how boys keep their hands on a girl's body which keeps killing the soul of the girl.
  Have you ever seen me uploading pictures of my female friends or sisters or cousins? Have I ever done that? I am that sensitive when it comes to women. I know that a morphed picture itself can violate a girl's soul for whole life. Now, when we have finally known that our country has gone to that level where Gang rape is a common news, who will have to take the step? When I take these several steps which does not guarantee any protection, will not girls and boys have to protect themselves? Will not 8 PM be made the final deadline to be at home? The normal college timings or office timings are from morning 9 to evening 6. Why? So that we can reach home by sunset. What if you chose to be partying in dark or watching evening shows of movies? Who has put ourselves at risk? Rapists or we? Rapists are rapists- it's their job to rape. Just as robber robs, rapists rape. Don't we protect ourselves from robbers? Why not from rapists then? I know you would be saying that I am talking as if the victim is criminal him/herself. But, there's no other option to protect ourselves. Seriously! Ye hamein samajhna hi hoga.   CONTINUE ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good work... keep it up

Parveen Kumar Sahrawat said...

ohhh!! Ankur Raina u!! it has been a long time since i"ve seen you on my blog,,, n happy to see you today.. :)... thnxx for ur support.. :) :)

Parveen Kumar Sahrawat said...

Ankur Join this site to support me for good work...

Anonymous said...

bhaiya you have done a gud job... ab facebook chor di kya online hi ni aata kai dino se na koi update..

Pages - Menu