Tuesday 25 December 2012

ITNA MAIN CHAHOON KOI KISI KO NA CHAAHE


25th BLOG POST -->>


Strange but very true saying love stararts when you dont need it and love ends when you most need it. Love is like that the aim of love life is one place but the path to life is another. The days that were beautiful started fading up. The aroma that used to attract me, still attracted but when I moved towards it, it used to disappear. The dreams that trapped me in its beauty and glare stopped celebrating itself in my slumber moments because of love. The world started changing. The island that once showed me the horizons of endless water showed me a barren land which was still to taste a drop of water. The tree that used to give me mangoes of all sizes and shapes begun showing what empty branches are like. The moment she came in my life, I realized that I have got my life with positive thoughts. The rationality and diplomacy that the thoughts had started changing for her. The positivism that I had started turning into orbits of hatred where she was the center point. The life that had a life of itself started turning out to be lifeless. It was hard to identify myself. The boy who showered love wasn't getting a chance to meet his love for a moment. Yes, at this stage the love was at its climax. All the white started moving towards black, escaping the grayish shade.
It was first day when I fell in love at first sight. It was after some months and the love wasn't getting any better than any of the yesterdays. It started turning out to be the weakest asset that I ever possessed. But still a thought of getting a relationship failed was in my head. I asked her what was her reason to not continue the love that was fulfilling almost every desire of each other. But she had a answer. A private problem is that cannot be shared. But I hope you get a better one than me". For once, my mind did say,"Oh Yeah, bitch, every girl in this world is better than you. And to be truthful, even a bitch is better bitch than you." But the love dominated the situation, thought process, anger, frustration and even exasperation. The orgasm that one sees in the movies are just a great creativity of the makers. The reality tells what orgasm is. It is nothing except few seconds of fun that a person gets and then forget the emotional connect one had with the person but here was no much more like that.
Those days were some days, nobody understood my true love for her everyone said hey it is teenage crush you will laugh when you remember these days and you will get over it ,but i didn't care what people had to say about my true love, i loved her very much but unfortunately luck wasn't on my side and lost her but honestly i still can't get love…….Pyaar kya hai Dard kya hai Deewane samajhte hain Ishq mein jalne ka matlab Aashiq hi samajhte hain Only crazy can understand What is love and pain Only lovers can understand What it is to suffer in love Main tadapta rahoon Tujhe kuchh na kahoon Bin kahe bhi magar Main to reh na sakoon I keep squirming But do not tell you But I can not remain Without telling you…
Realy name of love is God and it's written in the bible God is love because he so love the world that he gave his begotten son that who so ever believe in him shall parish will receive d eternal life. God bless all lovers... .under Process. Please visit later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For once, my mind did say,"Oh Yeah, bitch, every girl in this world is better than you. And to be truthful, even a bitch is better bitch than you."
""OHHHHH WOOOOOW THAT'S A AMAZING THOUGHT THAT U EXPRESSED ABOUT YOUR TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!""
~~N STILL U ARE EXPECTING THAT SHE WOULD LOVE U~~
@JUST DO RESPECT "TO" WHAT YOU WANT@

Pages - Menu