Friday 28 December 2012

Chor Aaye Hum Wo Galiya Wo Lamhe


26th BLOG POST -->>



                   Milke bichadna dastoor hai zindagi ka, Ek yahi kissa mashahoor hai zindagi ka,
                   Beetey huay pal kabhi laut kar nhi aate, Yahi sabsa bada kasoor hai zindagi ka.

  Now I have only few days left in college. I feel so delight but little bit sad to say goodbye to all of my friends here.  I don’t want to think about the fact that I will no longer be a college student. My life in college was so adventurous. So many things happened and I learned a lot from the college. Now I’m ready to fly. I’m ready to work and so excited to 07.01.2013 is my last day in college.
We shared our every feeling with one another in last four years. College presented me with a lot of good memories and off course a few bad ones. The one class tours,  the birthday celebrations, the movies with friends, getting fired by our teachers, running around taking print-outs for our lab records, copying  assignments just five minutes before submission, those wedding trips, sending SMS and missed calls during class, learning together during the series exams, the heated debates on each and every small thing, oh god! I’m going to badly miss these happy days! :( And one girl whom I love very much, I will miss her every moment. Some time we cried together, some time went on night outs, some time bunked classes together. Borrowed money from friends and never returned them. I’m just glad that my good memories heavily outweigh the bad one. I remember those last night studies for exams. We lived the most precious moments of our life in this campus.
I know that we all can never be together in future. So I am here today to share few things with all you.
We all made a lot of friends here. Few were close enough, few were good, and few were always there for us whenever we needed them. A far distance from my home when I asked for a brother you all held my hand. When I cried for parents you all gave me love and whenever I needed motivation you all showed me the ways. How fast these four years vanish with fun, love, study, joy and sorrow. It really surprises me. The campus, its beauty, our teachers, deans, chancellors and most expensive thing you all friends, you all are unforgettable to me. The thousands cell phone videos we made and the crazy pictures we took. Those days were amazing….!!!!

There were very few classmates that I had. I would like to name them for the part they played in my college life......, thanks for making me realize that there's still time (for me) to get into any relationship after those that happened between us. :-) Niranajn Kumar, Ankur Raina, Abhishek Mehra, Ravi Sevta, Vivek Kumar, Jitender Gaur, Rahul and Preety  for playing respective role in my College Life. Niranjan, Vivek and Ankur for helping me to expand my patience level. Without these friends, I can't imagine the 7th semester(last) to be funny and the way I wanted it to be. And now coming to the best buddies I had in the college- Niranjan-Only this guy had the potential to make me laugh whenever I was out of funny mood. Pranjali-It's very difficult for boys to handle the girl who is full of excitement and arguments, but it was very funny to deal with this part of yours. :-) And keep smiling as your smile decorate people around you. Sometimes it’s hard to speak about the person who has been the closest to you. I am facing the same currently. I can only say that God should give a Supportive Friend to everyone. That's all
I would like to thank you all for the precious contribution in my life.
In future we do not know that where we will be. So the most important thing which I would like to tell you that today is the day to live your life up to the fullest. We do not know that in future this day will come again or not. So do one thing if you have fight with someone go tell sorry, if any friend is sulked on you go hug him right now, love someone go tell them. This day will never come again in life.
In college time passes very beautifully but the leaving time does not remain beautiful in this sense that it touch your heart that you are leaving good friends and institution …….. In fact this in not mention able in the words. At last wishing good luck to all of you for your future I want to tell you that I love you a lot friends.

No comments:

Pages - Menu