Monday 14 January 2013

To Love And Be Loved Is To Feel From Both Sides

33rd BLOG POST -->>



Yesterday when I was in Mansa Ram Park,Delhi then something comes in mind. Life is like an unsolved puzzle. No one can define what life is because it is a very complex thing. Life is something that makes you happy and proud at times and makes you feel so low at times that you say to yourself, "Why was I born?" But whatever it is, it is real fun.
Love is a gift from the god .This gift can’t get everybody. The love is not a crime…In starting you forget everything in love but at last love forget you. :(... that’s a fact of life …
When a girl dumps a guy…she dumps him for a reason…!! And the reason is it wasn’t meant to be. If someone dumps you..they don’t want to be with you..and I don’t think any reasonable person want to spend their life with a person that never genuinely wanted him or her. so guys get it right in your head.. if it didn’t work..it was for a reason..and the day you meet your beastie u will know the reason why it didn’t work with others! LOL..!  
It’s strange!! When there were prohibitions, love was so pure and true and now, when society is flexible, love has just become ..X., only a license it have ..X.. Most of the cases now, I mean!! Love has become a joke now when society has become more open minded!!!
You are the love of someone else but you are loved by someone else. You are liked by someone else but your likes are taken care of by someone else. Who is my own and who is a stranger? What is true what a lie is? in this world who knows. You are in the gaze of someone else but you are looked at by someone else.
Normally I see there are some of my friends who love a girl but not telling them. When I say you must tell her then they repeat only one line”Yaar himmat nhi hoti or kaise bolu.” Then I think that these guys are the best idiots of world that can’t tell the truth to someone. Tell him/her the truth before you lose him/her. It’s hard to speak the truth for the first time and trust me and rest of your life be in peace….
It’s true that I’m something more romantic guy. I never run from the truth of life…I’m not afraid when telling truth about someone. I speak that comes in my heart. Sometimes my friends message me that “yaar ladki kaise ptate hai jaldi bta…” etc …..!! Here I'll not say that what I'm feeling.....
I am sorry for her lost. Do what makes you happy, sometimes it is better to live with pain than try to forget the one you love. I don't think you can ever forget the one you love. All I can tell you will get used to of the pain, it will never go away. You will learn to live and laugh with it. The people that have never loved or lost in love don't know that it is not in your hand to forget the one you loved and will always love.
Khwaab tutee hue, dil dukhaate rahe, Der tak woh hume yaad aate rahe, Kaat lee aansuon mein judaai ki raat, Sher kehte rahe, gane gungunaate rahe Tere jalwe paraaye hue magar gum nahi, Ye tassalli bhi apne liye kam nahi, Humne tumse kiya tha jo wafa ka vaada, Saans jab taq chali, hum nibhaate rahe Kisko mujrim kahein ab karein kya gilaa, Rishta tuta, na unki na meri thi razaa, Apni kismat mein kabhi woh thi hi nahi, Khwaab palkon pe jiske sajaate rahe...”
True Love is hard to get. Love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return, if other person rejects it, it’s him/her who will be losing the most important thing in life. So never feel dejected.
And I love relationship there is another question that “ladko or ladkio mai kon zyada loyal (wafadar) hota hai.” For this question most people will say that “ladko me zyada loyalty hoti hai ladkiyoi se”. Sometimes I’m not satisfied from this answer. I see many couples where guys are not loyal in their relationship. Sometimes girls are more loyal than boys for this reason there is also a example from my college life. I remember that day 24th April,2011 when I see this fact. Here one problem is that I can’t share it. After that day I changed so much. If possible I’ll tell about that day …!!
If you lost his/her then don’t feel you are punishing yourself by thinking about her...just forget her....get married to someone else. and see, the new girl will fill so much of love in your life that you'll forget your ex-lover in no time....love life is just like professional life...if u lose a job, u don't sit and cry, u stand up and search for another job....life's like that man...so cheer up and start searching for a new girl (or better ask your parents to do so)...all the best
Love hurts. I hope if it’s for the better and keep hope always up. It’s wrong to be between two people to choose, to want. If they're for the better than that shall be. Nobody is good or bad it just Circumstances which made a person good or bad, and they will react accordingly. We need to understand it and should realize out mistakes and move on.
That's life. Parents can be convinced but couple-boy or girl should ask their self, do they really want to get married ,if answer is yes , than you should take stand no matter whatever happen. Don’t run or die because that won’t do anything. If anyone steps back the other person can't do anything.
But what about if everything goes fine until one day knows that everything is over, especially in our continent (Asian) most of our parents don’t agree... And when they do then it hurts allot...
To my knowledge I have never used someone. But I always help everybody from the whole of my heart. I am not bad you know. but when you have loved someone truly and she was unfaithful, and hold someone hand in front of you then you realize how love can change someone to a beast I suppose. It’s not me but it was my best friend me don’t have any girlfriend its good, I live more happily than those lovers. But most of the time girls are the worst because they have plenty of guys that run after them. Good I’m not like those guys and girls…!!!
Very true :) loved him with heart but it doesn't even matter but sometimes I wonder when we love someone we just love them without any reason and it goes on and on…!!

No comments:

Pages - Menu