Friday 8 November 2013

Capture The Best Moments of Your Life....!!

65th BLOG POST -->>

Recently, one of the most celebrate festival of India ended. Dipwali :-). It has always been very astonishing for me to understand the faith and trust and devotion of people in God that makes them stand in line for hours to get just a glance of an idol. I believe in trusting just one idol and that too, the one which is permanent. Rooted in some temple or the one at my home. Every thing that comes for our good is also destined to leave us. It teaches us a lesson that generally, we, human beings, fail to understand. We have the tendency of accepting only positive nods but any thing thats against our wish, we fail to understand and accept it as a part of life. A human being only needs win against loss, good against bad and acception against rejection. But festivals as this helps us to understand the real meaning of life.

I’m thinking n I’m thinking n I’m thinking..Too straight forward but must say "An open minded thought"..... Last one month was spending only in travelling through trains and buses to various parts of Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi.  It was nice to come Shahpura, Jaipur and Jaipur-Delhi Highway after 7 years. Last time I was come to Shahpura in my friend’s wedding. Spending three days in Jaipur with friends and their family in Khatipura, Jaipur. And before Jaipur I was in Rest House, Karnal, Haryana for three days with my cousins and brother. In last one decade I’ve attained most of Rajasthani wedding function. I’ve enjoyed so much these functions more than any trip or with college friends. Here I’ll not describe my journey moments.

        During travelling to various parts of Rajasthan, there was no problem in understanding their local language where normally they speak Rajasthani Language. I have no problem in understanding and speaking in Rajasthani Language b’coz I’m familiar much more than Haryanvi Language. Even today I’ve a collection of 700 Rajasthani songs but in Haryanvi only 16 selected songs of Haryanvi Chitrahar. And with this journey I’ve completed 3000 natural photos just within two years captured at different places. :-)
          During listening bollywood song “Yaar Badal Na Jaana – Talaash” you can see most historical place of Jaipur and Nahargrah. Above picture is of Nahargrah Fort.

"Khush Mizaji Bhi Mashoor Thi Hamari, Sadgi Bhi Kamal Hai......!!
Hum Shararti Bhi Inteha K Thay, Ab Sanjeedgi Bhi Be-Misaal Hain......!!"

Life is changing its phase. It’s becoming happier. But by circumstances or situations? No. By thoughts and its process. It always changes magnitude of mood and the proficiency with which the mind works. I am always subjective to myself and then the people around me. A race is always there in life. Though I prefer the one with myself. Neither the achievement of someone makes me jealous nor the failure of someone makes me happy. Whatever happens to me is by what happens with me. I am so self-obsessed, right? Yes Right….!! :-) But don't you think that there comes a time or there should come a time when one should start believing that someone else deserves better than what we achieve? No? How rude! :-) Yes, for me, it should. All of us know the amount of effort and struggle we put into things that are for our benefits. We know the consequences of efforts and also its side-effects. Yes, in the case if you don't sleep and only put efforts for your targets. :-)

           If you can't respect someone else's aim and dream and if you can't respect their success, you don't deserve to be successful. Even if time is favoring you today, tomorrow you will be surely shown the door towards failure. And you never know when the time might change for you. Time favors no one if one tends to be slightly out-of-the-mark. Remember this. You are never the best person to win a race until and unless you are the most passionate out of all the contestants running with you. if anyone else who have done better than you is also with you, remember, you should run to win the race but keep in mind, if the best person isn't winning it, you does not become the Champion. He even after losing remains to be Champion, it's just that it was your day today and not his. 

          Its hard to accept the truth that the thing we loved once will never be with us anymore but with time, every wound gets healed. So we should remain adamant when we know that leaving something will take us higher, in any case, our decisions shouldn't change. We should leave the environment, people, comfort and go for the hiking, that's tough and difficult but its something that provides comfort and ease for life. When I meet great celebrities whom I am in awe for, I start feeling bad when the time comes to leave. Even the celebrities know that the person standing with me is in tears from within but they know the factual of life. For them this is the standard of life that has to be followed. Otherwise, they meet new fans every day and if they start getting attached to each one of them, their progress will stop. 
Thanks

No comments:

Pages - Menu