Monday 16 September 2013

Falling In Love With You....!!

59th BLOG POST -->>


               This post comes in my mind when I was talking with my teacher Arun sir, My friend Ankur Pratap Singh and Abhishek Asht. Arun sir, Who is something much more than a teacher? I’ll say he is a close friend but I call him sir and always share his personal problem. Especially today he was talking about his love Preety. Even today I was talking with Mr. Ankur Pratap Singh, was a classmate in my college reminds me same thing about love. He is a good friend little different form crowd. You always say:-" Baba, Aap Mahan Hai". ha ha ha I don't what so special in me ki I"m Mahan. And he always reminds me of Govind Sharma. Both they were similar in using these words.Some other friend also uses these words.  Even Abhishek Asht, a full of comedian… I like your child like nature.
               I am just shocked to see many of my friends from last 4 years getting involved in a forced relationship and then crying for rest of their life for the break up between them and many of them trying to commit suicide and failing each time. I am happy that they fail. At least God is trying to preach the message to live and suffer rather than end and rest. I hope my friends will get brain and every one in this world thinking of ending the life because of your partner will Grow up. There are many more things to do in life. I don't know the correct grammar of English, still I blog. Why? To keep myself engaged with something and be happy. My readers read my blog and share their views about it which makes me more-than-happy. So, try to do something else in your life and love it rather than loving a person who has no value for you in his/her life.
                 Falling in love maybe one of the greatest feelings ever. There is an actual chemical process that happens to a person who is falling in love. All of the senses have a greater intensity. Colors seem brighter, sounds more resonant and smells more powerful when you are in love. When you are with your lover there is no greater feeling in the world, and when you're not you spend all your time thinking of each other. Falling in love is truly an awesome feeling.


Whenever I'm around you, 
I feel like life's complete. 
I don't know what to say, 
But you make my heart beat. 

I'm scared to say hello,
But it hurts to say good-bye. 
Whenever I'm around you, 
I feel like life's complete. 
I don't know what to say, 
But you make my heart beat. 

Why is it when I look in your eyes,I see the love burning inside me.
why is it when you hug me,
the world melts with us.

I'm not scared to love you.
I'm okay when your around.
You've given my heart a soundtrack.
I happen to like the sound.

To you I might just be a little boy,
but give me the one chance.
I could show you a whole new world.
So take my hand and let me lead this dance.
Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you,
Scared of these feelings because it’s still new
I catch myself thinking of the best way to share,
Hoping you’ll return my confession showing you

                 “Wo dukh jyada nahi deta hum us ki choti choti baten bhi jyada feel kartey hain. Same kaam koi aur shakhs kare tu bura nahi lagta....... problem actions main nahi apni feelings main hoti hai. Insan disturb tu buhut ziada hota hai but we should always try to move forward. ja chuka wo kabhi nahi aye ga but life main use replace karne wala koi na koi zaroor aa jata hai so better is to find the right person instead of wasting time for the last one.”
         
             People call it a love affair while other call it a relationship with benefits while some may call it Many-Nights-Stand. But will I ever be able to clarify what my heart has named the relationship as? No. Will I ever go to defend myself? No. This feeling shall remain in heart forever. Only with the last breathe, when my soul will leave the body will this feeling go away from me. But till I am alive and a part of this world, this shall stay with me. I never say that love happens with just a person. It can happen with two at a time while with many at different times in our life but whenever it is, it gives a meaning to life. Some die for it, some cry for it and some like me, try for it. Some gets successful, some fails, some gets defamed while some become Shah Jahaan.. A person like me never gets accolade but live all his life in loving an eternal person with a beautiful body and a confused mind.

At last I’ll say only that for achieving your love, you have to wait for months, years and sometimes, for the whole life. When there is a true love, there is a struggle from both side. Before that, they lived just as friends. Love is not about getting physically involved with each other. But, it is about getting the person in any circumstances. But when you get him/her, you get it wholly. :-)
Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never say that love happens with just a person. It can happen with two at a time while with many at different times in our life but whenever it is, it gives a meaning to life.


very nice no words to say about.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Pages - Menu