Tuesday 24 April 2012

I Still Remember That Day When You Rejected My Love

I still remember that place, where we met face to face.
The glitter i saw in your eyes, the way you looked at me and smile.
I still remember that time, as i can’t forget those days of my life.
The days when you rejected my love.

The way the wind blows, the way the river flows.
In the same you have leaved me all alone…
The way the heart beats, the way a child speaks.
In the same way you have shattered all my dreams…
But i still remember that time, as i can’t forget those days of my life.
The days when you rejected my love.

I still regret, I still repent, I kill every second myself.
As i lost one of my dear friend…
Someone with whom i was very close, someone with whom i share all my things.
But now that someone is only in my dreams..
As i still remember that time, those days when you rejected my love.
As i can’t forget those days of my life…

I still remember you, I still remember that place.
The dimples you have on your face.
The way you talk, the way you walk.
In the same way i miss you a lot..
I still remember that time, i can’t forget those days of my life.
The days when you rejected my love.. The days when you rejected my love..
I can’t forget that time…I can’t forget that time.

No comments:

Pages - Menu