Sunday 10 August 2014

Happy Rakshabandhan To All- Sad Day For Me....!!

80th BLOG POST -->>



Sahrawatism

This year I write a few blog posts. I took a long time to write a blog as I was busy these days so today I’m back again on the special occasion of celebrating brother- sister protective relationship i.e. Rakshabandhan. It is an important Hindu festival celebrated across India and by some people of Indian origin around the world. On Rakshabandhan, the sister's tie Rakhi on her brother's wrist. Raksha Bandhan symbolizes the tie or knot of protection. The scriptures epics and ancient fiction is peppered with the stories of Rakhi. An incident in their lives finds a mention amongst the various stories of the Mahabharata, Mugal Kal etc.

          I’ve no real sister but I’ve some cousin sisters. But all are not meet regularly at the occasion of Rakshabandhan. I like this occasion so much but no one available to celebrate. I become really happy when I see the love between brother-sister. Finally I’m at home. I like cooking a lot at home so today make some Brad Pakoda and Aloo chat. Even whether is cool because of raining at here. Lets enjoy or kisi ko khana hai to aajao chai pe….!!

Now I’m telling a short story about Rakshabandhan. According to one version on a Sankranti day, Krishna managed to cut his little finger while handling sugarcane. Rukmini, his queen immediately sent her help to get a bandage cloth while Sathyabama, his other consort rushed to bring some cloth herself. Draupadi who was watching all of this rather simply tore off a part of her sari and bandaged his finger. In return for this deed, Krishna promised to protect her in time of distress. The word he is said to have uttered is 'Akshyam' which was a boon:- 'May it be unending'. And that was how Draupadi's sari became endless and saved her embarrassment on the day she was disrobed in full public view in king Dritarashtra's court.
Parveen Kumar Sahrawat


Today in morning I was watching news with my father then I also come to know about a story of Punjab rular Paras and Sikandar’s fight. In this fight sister of Paras who was a ruler of Punjab, also send rakhi to save her and other women from Sikandar. And at last Paras was successful to save all them and Sikandar lost the fight. So, friends we stood the meaning of Rakhi - a thread of love, protection and respect. I’m ending with few lines for all brothers who take vow to protect his sisters and all sisters who love and sometimes also fight with their brothers for teasing them....

We do a lot of fun
We share a lot of secrets
We promise to not reveal them
We prank each other to show our smartness
We fight for the study table
We fix the time of taking remote
But at the time of difficulty
In solving questions you always
Take my pen and solve all queries
But still the chocolate is not yours
We watch the match together, 
you always support the One I don't like, 
so yes we have free opinions
The whole point is that a sister - brother relationship
Never gets weak, it always cherishes memories
And take a high peak, let’s vow for each others
Well-being and face the world with a
Powerful knot of love tying on your wrist.

Through you irritate each other immensely you’ll find your sister the sweetest person on earth and your brother your strongest supporter. Now finally Rakshabandhan ki Hardik Subhkamnaye. Hereis my wish for all of you Sisters and Brothers…. Enjoy each other…Fight, have fun, give each other a kick but give a hug as well.
Thanks
Parveen Kumar Sahrawat

No comments:

Pages - Menu