Friday 12 July 2013

A Cute Love Story.... Whatever Is Inside You, SAY IT.....!!

53th BLOG POST -->>

A Cute Love Story

Parveen and Sargam are sitting alone in the park one night....!!
Parveen: I guess we are the left overs in this world.
Sargam: I think so...All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with                   out any special person in our life.
Parveen: Yup I don't know what to do.
Sargam: I know! We'll play a game
Parveen: What game?
Sargam: I'll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend.
Parveen: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks....!!
DAY 1:
They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film
DAY 4:
They went to the beach and have a picnic... Parveen and Sargam have their quality time together.
DAY 12:
Parveen invited Sargam to a circus and they ride on a Horror House....Sargam was scared and she touched Parveen's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed....!!
DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life...SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes.
DAY 20:
Sargam invited Parveen to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Sargam mumbled something.
DAY 27:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Sargam gave her first kiss to Parveen by accident

DAY 29:
11:37pm
Sargam and Parveen sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...
Parveen: I'm tired Sargam...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road
Sargam: Apple Juice that's all
Parveen: Wait for me....
20mins later... a stranger approached Sargam
Stranger: Are you a friend of Parveen?
Sargam: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Parveen and he is critical in the hospital
11:57pm
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter
Doctor: We found this in Parveen's pocket
Sargam reads the letter and it says:-
Sargam, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.... Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end...I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life.... I love you Sargam....!!
Sargam crumples the paper and shouted:- "Parveen ! i don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Parveen.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!" Then the clock strikes 12. Parveen's heart stop pumping 
THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY
LESSON: Whatever u feels, whatever is inside you, SAY IT…Tomorrow maybe too late coz
LIFE is too short.

No comments:

Pages - Menu